Please see each individual page for more rate information.
Non-Member Club Play Fee is $15
Guest Fee with a Member is $15
Guest Fee not with a member is $20
• All guests must complete our Liablity Waiver prior to play
• All guests need to check in and pay their guest fee before they start play.
• Members have priority over Non-Member for all Clinics & Club Play sign-ups.
• Only Members of the Murrieta Tennis Club can reserve courts.
• Members are responsible for their guest and their guest fees.
• All guests must abide by the club's policies & rules & regulations.
$15 Member / $20 Non-Member per hour
*Reservation is required.
• Ball Speed – Up to 95 MPH.
• Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
• Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
• Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
• 300 ball capacity
• Rear-mounted Control Panel – Dial-in the shots you want to practice while observing the entire court in front of you
• Oversized wheels – For easy rolling on and off the court.
• Rental fee is paid, in advance, in the tennis office. If using sessions from a pre-paid package, member must sign for each pre-paid session.
• Ball Machine rental is for a minimum/maximum of one-hour time blocks at a time.
• A member may reserve the ball machine no more than 48 hours in advance. Court time must also be reserved with the ball machine.
• The ball machine may not be available during prime time usage hours; this will be based on court availability.
• Ball machine rental must be done during Murrieta Tennis Club office hours.
• Pre-paid ball machine purchases are non-refundable.
• All children under 14 years old must have on court adult supervision at all times.
• Children using the machine must have adult supervision on the court at all times.
• For your safety please do not stand directly in front of the ball machine or aim balls directly at another person. Please do not hit balls directly at the ball machine. Please do not put hands into the ball machine.
• Each member is responsible for picking up all of their balls and returning the machine and balls to the storage area. An additional service fee of $5 will be charged if balls are not picked up.
(Gift Cards only available online)