- Tennis Professional.
- Has over 20 years experience as a player and a coach.
- Trained under world renowned coach Nick Bollettieri.
- Has coached multiple top 50 nationally ranked juniors.
- Coached the 2001 Ohio State boys state champion and the 2000 Ohio State Boys state runner up.
- To schedule a Private Lesson contact Mark at: email@example.com or Cell 480-229-5664
Mark Chua instructs the following:
JR ACADEMY-JTT Practice & Js/Hs Tournament Training 5 PM
Intermediates, 13-18 years old. 1 & 1/2-hour group lesson.
Pro’s Approval Required.
These players can demonstrate the ability to hit with power and control. Players are competing in High School tennis, Jr. team Tennis and Satellite level USTA tournaments. This class emphasizes proper strokes, footwork, and point play that will help players achieve success in High School and USTA tournaments. This class is partial drills/partial live hitting. Players will learn how to construct winning points and prepare for high school league play.
Cost: $15 Member / $20 Non-Member per class.
FIRST TIME STUDENTS PLEASE COMPLETE OUR REGISTRATION FORM